I finished two books, a booklet and a magazine, still didn't finish a photo book and a travel guide. Plus New York's weekly free Village Voice every week.
- Hot Shots Tips and Tricks for Taking Better Pictures by Kevin Meredith (still unfinished): Same.
- My New York City (German) by James Rizzi & Peter Bührer (unfinished): Still a lot of good tips.
- Wrenched by Alex Corporan & Matt Sharkey (finished): Loads of good tips for New York.
- Speaking with the Angel by Nick Hornby (finished): Most stories were really good, I enjoyed the diverting reading. My favorites were The Wonder Spot by Melissa Bank, Peter Shelley by Patrick Marber, NippleJesus by Nick Hornby himself, Catholic Guilt (You Know You Love It) by Irvine Welsh and Walking into the Wind by John O'Farrell.
- Zwölf Fussballmagazin #28 January/February: Great Swiss football magazine which is published every two months. I bought it back home before I left Switzerland so that I would have something to read about Swiss footie during my time in NYC.
- Oranje Brillant (translated into German by Kristian Lutze) by David Winner: A book about Dutch football. Or more about football as a part of Dutch culture and history. Author David Winner did a lot of researching and guessing and drifted off to many other fields such as architecture, music or World War I and II. One of the best books about football I have read.